Storybook 2

Later on, during my senior year of high school I began to write this play. This play's rough draft title was "Clockwork". It was a play about bullying, and it was based on stories I had gotten from my parents, aunt, and friends. I enjoyed this type of writing because I was able to combine the skills and knowledge I had from theatre with my love of writing. On paper, (or off paper I should say) these skills together would have made for an amazing play, not the dumpster fire that I had created. This was one of the first things that I had created for theatre that I wasn't proud of. The story part had matched up but the way that it was delivered was confusing, and my teacher told me that it was hard to understand why the bully was doing what they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment