Storybook 1

   What kick-started my writing experience was when I was tasked with making a 5 page short story. Younger me still had many issues when it came to writing, but this was the first time I was given a lot of freedom in what I was creating. I worked many, many hours on this project. Most others worked solely during in-class workshops, and made simple things, but I had a much more complicated story cooked up.

    I decided to do a weird story about abandoned house-cats, based on the greek gods.
While I don't remember much of the story, the thing that stuck with me the most was the passion that I had felt while writing this. I was so strong and confident in what I put down on the page, and for the first time I had this emotional feeling of intellectual competence.

No comments:

Post a Comment